Tesoro Logistics (TLLP) owns, operates, develops and acquires crude oil and refined products logistics assets. This stock is trading up 2% at $43.00 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 57,000Average Volume: 70,627 Volume % Change: 160% >>9 Oil Stocks With Hot Prospects From a technical perspective, TLLP is bouncing modestly here right off some near-term support at $42 with decent volume. This move is quickly pushing TLLP within range of triggering a breakout trade. That trade will hit once TLLP takes out some near-term overhead resistance at $43.98 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in TLLP if $42 holds, and then if we get a sustained move or close above $43.98 with volume that's near or above 70,627 shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then look for TLLP to head north of $45. Keep in mind that any move above $43.98 will push TLLP into all-time high territory, which is bullish technical price action.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV