Google (GOOG) is a global technology company focused on improving the ways people connect with information. The company generates revenue primarily by delivering online advertising. This stock is trading up 1% at $683.60 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 1.6 millionAverage Volume: 2.2 million Volume % Change: 53% >>4 Stocks to Buy and Forget for 4 Years From a technical perspective, GOOG is moving notably higher here with decent volume, and it's started to break out above some near-term overhead resistance at $680. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in GOOG as long as it's trending above today's low of $676.15 with strong upside volume flows. I would consider any upside volume day that registers near or above 2.2 million shares as bullish. Keep in mind that GOOG could even pull back towards $660 and still be setting up to go higher. If GOOG can continue to hold its uptrend, then this stock should well be on its way towards $700 or higher in the near future. It's even possible that GOOG is setting up to re-test its all-time high near $714.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV