Of note this quarter in Brazil, enhancement of business processes and the implementation of SAP allowed us to eliminate the 1 month lag in closing the books there, so our results include an extra month in Brazil which was partially offset by the planned sales reduction in Long Fong related to the significant streamlining we executed in that business last quarter.
And turning to Global Ketchup, we posted 3.7% organic growth, overlapping more than 8% organic growth last year. Our Emerging Markets of Brazil, Russia and China delivered strong double-digit growth, driven by both the retail and Foodservice channels. U.K. led our developed markets in ketchup growth, aided by innovative line extensions like ketchup with balsamic vinegar and now Indian spices.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV