WEST ORANGE, N.J., Aug. 29, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lincoln Educational Services Corporation (Nasdaq:LINC) ("Lincoln") today announced its plans to participate in two upcoming investor conferences.
Shaun McAlmont, President & Chief Executive Officer and Cesar Ribeiro, Chief Financial Officer, will present at the 12 th Annual BMO Back to School Education Conference in New York City on September 13, 2012 at 10:15 am EDT.
A live webcast of the BMO presentation will be available on the investor relations section of our website at www.lincolnedu.com . An audio recording of the presentation will be archived and available following the event.In addition, Cesar Ribeiro will attend the 5 th Annual Barrington Research Growth Conference on Wednesday, September 6, 2012 in Chicago. About Lincoln Educational Services Corporation Lincoln Educational Services Corporation is a leading provider of diversified career-oriented post-secondary education. Lincoln offers recent high school graduates and working adults degree and diploma programs in five principal areas of study: health sciences, automotive technology, skilled trades, hospitality services and business and information technology. Lincoln has provided the workforce with skilled technicians since its inception in 1946. Lincoln currently operates 46 campuses and 5 training sites in 17 states under 6 brands: Lincoln College of Technology, Lincoln Technical Institute, Nashville Auto-Diesel College, Euphoria Institute of Beauty Arts and Sciences, Lincoln College of New England and Florida Medical Training Institute. For more information, go to www.lincolnedu.com
CONTACT: Lincoln Educational Services Corporation Cesar Ribeiro, CFO 973-736-9340
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV