NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- The 2012 NFL season is fast approaching, and whether you're a fan of the Super Bowl-winning New York Giants, the New England Patriots, or someone else, you'll want to enjoy all the highs (and lows) that football has to offer.
Once you've gotten all the snacks and drinks, and you've set up your big screen TV and surround system, you'll no doubt want to download some apps to enhance your pleasure watching every single NFL game. Then, of coure, there are all the recap shows and sports talk shows discussing and dissecting your favorite team.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV