Sensient Technologies Corporation (NYSE: SXT) today announced that it has promoted Alejandro Ballesteros to the position of President, Sensient Dehydrated Flavors.
Mr. Ballesteros joined the Company in 1999 and has held key management positions within the Company. In 2004, he was promoted to General Manager of Sensient Colors Latin America, where he was responsible for a substantial increase in Sensient’s Latin American business.
Alejandro Ballesteros has a Master’s degree in Business Administration from the Instituto Panamericano de Alta Direccion de Empresas and a Bachelor’s degree in Finance from the Universidad Tecnologica de Mexico.
“I am pleased to announce that Alejandro Ballesteros has been promoted to President, Sensient Dehydrated Flavors. He brings proven management skills to his new position and will contribute significantly to the Company,” said Kenneth P. Manning, Chairman, President and CEO of Sensient Technologies Corporation.ABOUT SENSIENT TECHNOLOGIES Sensient Technologies Corporation is a leading global manufacturer and marketer of colors, flavors and fragrances. Sensient employs advanced technologies at facilities around the world to develop specialty food and beverage systems, cosmetic and pharmaceutical systems, inkjet and specialty inks and colors, and other specialty and fine chemicals. The Company’s customers include major international manufacturers representing most of the world’s best-known brands. Sensient is headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. www.sensient.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV