In the midst of another strong year of operations and growth, including being rated tops in customer satisfaction among all national pizza chains in the prestigious American Customer Satisfaction Index, Papa John’s is once again offering existing and potential franchisees an industry-leading package of incentives to join the Papa John’s family. Under the company’s 2013 Development Incentive Program announced today, franchisees signing development agreements in the U.S. now through 2013 under this program can receive:
- No franchise fee ($25,000 value);
- $50,000 in equipment, including two Middleby-Marshall ovens, which may be purchased by the franchisee for $50 after operating for three years;
- A royalty waiver for up to 18 months; and
- A $3,000 food credit with PJ Food Service, which operates Papa John’s fresh dough and food distribution quality control centers, for each restaurant that opens at least 30 days prior to the scheduled opening date.
“Papa John’s continues to be a strong and growing brand with a lot of runway remaining to grow both in the U.S. and throughout the world,” said Tim O’Hern, Papa John’s Chief Development Officer. “We are proud to offer this industry-leading development program to help new and existing franchisees deliver our ‘Better Ingredients, Better Pizza’ to an increasing number of consumers throughout the U.S.”
The program is generally available for new U.S. unit development agreements signed by qualifying franchisees through Nov. 30, 2013, for new restaurant openings on or before Dec. 29, 2013. The incentives are subject to the complete rules and eligibility requirements of the program at the time of signing a development agreement. Full program details are available upon completion and review of a Franchise Application accessible at www.papajohns.com.
Headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky, Papa John’s International, Inc. (NASDAQ: PZZA) is the world’s third largest pizza company. For 10 of the past 12 years, consumers have rated Papa John’s No. 1 in customer satisfaction among all national pizza chains in the American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI). Papa John’s also was honored by Restaurants & Institutions Magazine (R&I) with the 2009 Gold Award for Consumers’ Choice in Chains in the pizza segment. Papa John’s is the Official Pizza Sponsor of the National Football League and Super Bowl XLVI and XLVII. For more information about the company or to order pizza online, visit Papa John’s at www.papajohns.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV