Tyler Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: TYL) has signed a contract with Boulder County, Colo., to implement Tyler’s Eagle local government software solution. The county selected multiple integrated Eagle applications including Eagle Treasurer and Eagle Web for public access to data. The agreement includes related professional services, training and support.
Boulder County has about 295,000 residents and is home to the city of Boulder. The county generates approximately 125,000 tax notices and 250,000 property tax payments per year.
About Tyler Technologies, Inc.
Tyler Technologies (NYSE: TYL) is a leading provider of end-to-end
information management solutions and services for local governments.
Tyler partners with clients to empower the public sector — cities,
counties, schools and other government entities — to become more
efficient, more accessible and more responsive to the needs of citizens.
Tyler’s client base includes more than 10,000 local government offices
in all 50 states, Canada, the Caribbean and the United Kingdom.
has named Tyler one of “America’s Best Small Companies” four times in
the last five years. More information about Dallas-based Tyler
Technologies can be found at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV