GIVAT SHMUEL, Israel, Aug. 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- DSIT Solutions Ltd. an Acorn Energy company (NASDAQ:ACFN), has received an invitation from the Oil & Gas Critical Infrastructure & Asset Security Forum to present a case study at their international exhibit and forum to take place in Vienna, Austria September 19 – 21, 2012. DSIT will be presenting on the morning of September 20 th, the second day of the event. The forum gathers together industry leaders, senior-level security personnel, and business resilience and safety personnel to examine security issues related to both offshore and onshore oil and gas infrastructure arising out of civil unrest, terrorist activities, and a competitive global market.
"It is gratifying to see that today the energy industry is becoming aware of and concerned with the risks and dangers involved in underwater threats to its critical coastal and offshore assets at the same time that we have assembled the solutions for the energy industry to affordably protect itself," said Dan Ben-Dov, DSIT's Vice President Sales & Marketing. "We are pleased to have this outstanding opportunity to discuss with those people in the industry who are responsible for dealing with security issues our operational solutions for underwater site security. We will be addressing the underwater threats to critical oil and gas infrastructure, the terrible consequences of such attacks and of course, the full set of solutions that DSIT is already providing to its energy customers around the world to meet the unique challenges associated with underwater surveillance."
The focus of the event will be on key technologies in use for intrusion detection, perimeter security, maritime surveillance, data protection and cyber security. A large number of industry leaders and experts from around the world have already confirmed their participation in the event.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV