SUIT UP, a new eight-episode digital series produced by Fox Digital Studio (FDS), in association with DIRECTV, will debut on Yahoo! Screen ( http://screen.yahoo.com) on September 12. All eight episodes will be available at launch exclusively within Yahoo! for two weeks, before expanding to additional digital platforms. Beginning in January 2013, SUIT UP will make its broadcast premiere on DIRECTV’s Audience Network. The broadcast debut of the series will include bonus content, such as behind the scenes features and outtakes.
The series follows renowned crisis manager Jim Dunnigan (Marc Evan Jackson), who takes the helm of a scandal-soaked athletic department at Glory University. He soon finds himself tasked with rescuing the school's pristine image, while managing scheming boosters, dysfunctional recruits and a meddling lawyer who won't go away. With a multi-million-dollar television contract at stake, not to mention his career, Jim must find a way to save the school.
In addition to Marc Evan Jackson ( Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, Reno 911) as Dunnigan, the show also features Barry Corbin ( Modern Family, The Closer, No Country for Old Men, Wargames), Brian Thomas Smith ( The Big Bang Theory) and a recurring role by national sports radio and TV personality Petros Papadakis as himself.
The show will premiere on Yahoo! Screen, marking its first video distribution deal with FDS. The trailer can be viewed here.“Yahoo!’s huge reach in the sports category and its increasing focus on scripted entertainment make it the perfect distribution partner for SUIT UP,” said Matthew Glotzer, SVP of Fox Digital Entertainment. “We, along with DIRECTV, are excited to bring this uniquely funny story to Yahoo! Screen’s vast audience.” With a renewed focus on branded entertainment, DIRECTV has partnered with FDS to integrate its brand messages into the show’s storylines.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV