(NYSE MKT: GIG), a leading fabless supplier of semiconductor and optical components that enable high speed information streaming, today announced that it will showcase its 40Gb/s VCSEL driver and receiver array chipset for QSFP+ applications at the 14
China International Optoelectronic Expo (CIOE) to be held at the Shenzhen Convention and Exhibition Center in Shenzhen China beginning on September 6, 2012.
At booth 6017/6018, GigOptix will provide a demonstration of their HXT/R5104, a high performance chipset that is used in both 40GBASE-SR4 QSFP transceivers and 40GBASE-LR4 ROSAs.
The HXT/R5 chipsets are designed to be fully compliant with the IEEE 40GBASE-LR4 standard, meeting the exacting receiver sensitivity and stressed eye specifications in addition to the 40G QSFP+ form factor requirements. The individual VCSEL driver & receiver arrays are ultralow power, consuming less than 75mW/channel while fully implementing the driver and receive function of a 10km 40G link. The design minimizes the number of components required to implement the 40G receiver resulting in a lower cost and smaller form factor.
In addition to the demonstration, GigOptix will showcase their:
- LX8220: 40Gb/s DQPSK TFPS optical modulator with low drive voltage and small form factor designed for long-haul and ultra-long-haul optical transponders
- LX8240: 100Gb/s DP-QPSK TFPS optical modulator with ultra-small form factor and low driving voltage
- GX62255: low power, integrated dual channel 32Gb/s driver designed for 40G DQPSK and 100G DP-QPSK long-haul optical transmitters
- GX62472: a 4x32Gb/s Mach-Zehnder quad linear driver designed with integrated GPPO outputs for 100G and 400G DWDM metro and long-haul optical transmitters.
- GX3222: a dual channel Linear Transimpedance Amplifier (TIA) designed for use in 100Gb/s DWDM optical receivers.
For more information, please visit GigOptix at Booth 6017/6018 at CIOE 2012 or contact your local sales manager via
About GigOptix, Inc.
is a leading supplier of semiconductor and optical components that enable high speed information streaming and address emerging high growth opportunities in the communications, industrial, defense and avionics industries. The Company offers a broad portfolio of high performance MMIC solutions that enable next generation wireless microwave systems up to 90GHz and drivers, TIAs and
optical modulators for 40G and 100G fiber-optic telecommunications and data-communications networks. GigOptix also offers a wide range of digital and mixed-signal ASIC solutions and enables product lifetime extension through its GigOptix
Sunset Rescue Program