The communications software maker's stock closed down almost 17% after a negative article about the Orange, Conn.-based firm on thestreetsweeper.org Web site.
Ericsson (ERIC) shares were flat at $9.54 on Wednesday, although the company was the most active premarket Nasdaq stock on share volume of 421,800.
Shares of the Swedish telecom equipment maker closed down 2.65% on Tuesday, continuing their recent slide. Last week Ericsson announced that it was selling its fiber access assets to Calix (CALX), weighing on the company's shares.Shares of Apple (AAPL), which hit a new all-time high last week, crept up 0.06% to $675.20 on share volume of 39,231. eBay (EBAY) rose 0.83% to $47.33. --Written by James Rogers in New York. Follow @jamesjrogers >To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Check out our new tech blog, Tech Trends. Follow TheStreet Tech on your wireless devices
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV