Targacept, Inc. (NASDAQ: TRGT), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing novel NNR Therapeutics (TM), today announced that Alan A. Musso, Senior Vice President, Finance and Administration and Chief Financial Officer, is scheduled to present at the Stifel Nicolaus 2012 Healthcare Conference at Four Seasons Hotel Boston on Wednesday, September 5, 2012 at 1:30 p.m. Eastern Time.
The presentation will be webcast and accessible from the Investor Relations page of Targacept’s website, www.targacept.com. To ensure a timely connection to the webcast, it is recommended that users register at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start time. An archived version of the webcast will be available for replay on the Investor Calendar section of the Investor Relations page of Targacept’s website for at least two weeks following the event.
Targacept is developing a diverse pipeline of innovative NNR Therapeutics TM for difficult-to-treat diseases and disorders of the nervous system. NNR Therapeutics selectively modulate the activity of specific neuronal nicotinic receptors, unique proteins that regulate vital biological functions that are impaired in various disease states. Targacept’s clinical pipeline includes Phase 2 product candidates representing first-in-class opportunities. Targacept leverages its scientific leadership and proprietary drug discovery platform Pentad TM to fuel its pipeline and attract significant collaborations with global pharmaceutical companies. For more information, please visit www.targacept.com.TARGACEPTBuilding Health, Restoring Independence ®
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV