Perion Network Ltd. (NASDAQ: PERI), today announced the participation at the following investor conferences during the third quarter:
- The Rodman & Renshaw Annual Investment Conference is to be held on September 9-11 at the Waldorf Astoria, New York. Mr. Josef Mandelbaum, CEO is scheduled to present on Tuesday September 11 th at 1:35pm EDT. A web cast of the presentation will be available at: http://wsw.com/webcast/rrshq22/peri
- The ThinkEquity 9 th Annual Growth Conference is to be held on September 12-13 at Le Parker Meridien, New York. Mr. Josef Mandelbaum, CEO is scheduled to present on Thursday September 13 th at 2:30pm EDT. A webcast of the presentation is expected to be available and will be accessible after the conference on the Company’s investor relations web site at: http://www.perion.com/investors
About Perion Network Ltd.
Perion Network, Ltd. ( PERI) is a global internet consumer software company that develops applications to make the online experience of its users simple, safe and enjoyable. Perion’s two main award winning consumer brands are: IncrediMail and Smilebox. Together these products have had over 150 million downloads and have an installed base of over 18 million. IncrediMail, is a streamlined e-mail and Facebook application with an easy-to-use interface that allows for more personalized communications sold in over 100 countries in 10 languages and Smilebox, a leading photo sharing and social expression product and service that lets customers quickly turn life's moments into digital creations to share and connect with friends and family in a fun and personal way. Perion’s applications are monetized through a freemium model. Free versions of our applications are monetized primarily through our toolbar which generates search revenue, and advertising revenue generated through impressions, while a more advanced feature rich version is available with a premium upgrade. Perion also offers and develops a range of products for mobile phones and tablets to answer its users increasing mobile demands. For more information on Perion please visit www.perion.com.
Source: Perion Network Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV