NEW YORK, Aug. 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Assurant, Inc. (NYSE: AIZ), a premier provider of specialty insurance and insurance-related products and services, announces today that Robert B. Pollock, president and chief executive officer, will provide an update on the company and answer questions from participants during the Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Insurance Conference in New York City on Wednesday, Sept. 5, 2012 at 1:20 p.m. ET.
The session will be webcast live and can be accessed from the Investor Relations section of www.assurant.com. Slides for this session will be posted for viewing shortly before the event begins and, along with a transcript of Pollock's remarks, will be archived. A webcast replay also will be available on Assurant's website for 90 days after the event.
For more information on Assurant, please visit www.assurant.com and follow us on Twitter (@AssurantNews).
Assurant is a premier provider of specialized insurance products and related services in North America and select worldwide markets. Assurant, a Fortune 500 company and a member of the S&P 500, is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol AIZ. Assurant has approximately $27 billion in assets and $8 billion in annual revenue.SOURCE Assurant, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV