HOUSTON, Aug. 29, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Nevada Gold & Casinos, Inc. (NYSE MKT:UWN) today announced that it will host a conference call on Wednesday, September 12, 2012 at 11:00 am ET to discuss its first quarter 2013 financial results. A press release with first quarter financial results will be issued prior to the conference call.
The call can be accessed live over the phone by dialing (888) 378-4353 or for international callers by dialing (719) 325-2456. A simultaneous webcast of the call will be available by visiting http://www.nevadagold.com/. A replay will be available at 2:00 pm ET and can be accessed by dialing (877) 870-5176 or (858) 384-5517 for international callers; the pin number is 8908340. The replay will be available through September 19, 2012.
About Nevada GoldNevada Gold & Casinos, Inc. (NYSE MKT:UWN) of Houston, Texas is a developer, owner and operator of 10 gaming operations in Washington ("Washington Gold") and a 900-machine slot route operation in Deadwood, South Dakota ("South Dakota Gold"). The Company also has a gaming license in Nevada and an interest in Buena Vista Development Company, LLC, which is working on a Native American casino project to be developed in Ione, California. For more information, visit www.nevadagold.com . The Nevada Gold logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=13803
CONTACT: Nevada Gold & Casinos, Inc. Robert B. Sturges, CEO or Jim Kohn, CFO (713) 621-2245 LHA Harriet Fried / Jody Burfening (212) 838-3777 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV