LONDON, Aug. 29, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Global Ship Lease, Inc. (NYSE:GSL), a containership charter owner, today announced that the Company's Chief Executive Officer, Ian Webber, is scheduled to present at the Jefferies 2012 Global Shipping Conference in New York on Wednesday, September 5, 2012 at 9 a.m. ET.
The presentation will be broadcast live over the Internet and can be accessed at http://wsw.com/webcast/jeff72/gsl/. In addition, the accompanying slide presentation and webcast will be available in the Investor Relations section of Global Ship Lease's website: http://www.globalshiplease.com.
About Global Ship Lease Global Ship Lease is a containership charter owner. Incorporated in the Marshall Islands, Global Ship Lease commenced operations in December 2007 with a business of owning and chartering out containerships under long-term, fixed rate charters to top tier container liner companies. Global Ship Lease owns 17 vessels with a total capacity of 66,349 TEU with an average age, weighted by TEU capacity, at June 30, 2012 of 8.3 years. All of the vessels are fixed on charters to CMA CGM with an average remaining term of 6.6 years, or 7.8 years on a weighted basis.
CONTACT: Investor and Media Contact: David Burke The IGB Group 646-673-9701
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV