Cubist Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: CBST) today announced that company management will discuss Cubist’s business activities and financial outlook at investor conferences during September 2012.
- Michael Bonney, CEO, will present on Thursday, September 6, at 3:50 p.m. Eastern Time, at the Stifel Nicolaus Healthcare Conference being held at the Four Seasons Hotel in Boston. ( Live audio with slides webcast)
- David McGirr, SVP and CFO, will present on Wednesday, September 19, at 2:30 p.m. Eastern Time, at UBS Global Life Sciences Conference being held at the Grand Hyatt in New York City. ( Live audio with slides webcast)
Cubist Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the research, development, and commercialization of pharmaceutical products that address significant unmet medical needs in the acute care environment. Cubist is headquartered in Lexington, Mass. Additional information can be found at Cubist’s
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts