Celanese Corporation (NYSE: CE), a global technology and specialty materials company, today announced that Steven Sterin, senior vice president, chief financial officer and president of Celanese’s Advanced Fuel Technologies business, will address investors at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch Industrials and Materials Conference in Boston on Wednesday, September 5, 2012, at 9:30 a.m. Eastern time.
A webcast of the presentation and a replay of the webcast will be available in the investor section of www.celanese.com.
Celanese Corporation is a global technology leader in the production
of specialty materials and chemical products that are used in most major
industries and consumer applications. Our products, essential to
everyday living, are manufactured in North America, Europe and Asia.
Known for operational excellence, sustainability and premier safety
performance, Celanese delivers value to customers around the globe with
best-in-class technologies. Based in Dallas, Texas, the company employs
employees worldwide and had 2011 net sales of
$6.8 billion, with approximately 73% generated outside of North America.
For more information about Celanese Corporation and its global product
or the company’s blog at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV