Clovis Oncology, Inc. (Nasdaq: CLVS) today announced that Company management will participate in the following two investor conferences during the month of September:
On September 6, Erle T. Mast, the Company’s CFO, will present at the Stifel Nicolaus 2012 Healthcare Conference at 11:30 a.m. ET at the Four Seasons Hotel in Boston.
On September 10, Patrick J. Mahaffy, the Company’s president and CEO will present at the Morgan Stanley Global Healthcare Conference at 4:10 p.m. ET at the Grand Hyatt in New York City.
Live webcasts of the corporate presentations at the Stifel Nicolaus and Morgan Stanley conferences will be accessible through the investor relations section of the Company’s website at www.clovisoncology.com. Following the live presentation, a replay of each webcast will be available on the Company’s website for 30 days.About Clovis Oncology Clovis Oncology, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company focused on acquiring, developing and commercializing innovative anti-cancer agents in the U.S., Europe and additional international markets. Clovis Oncology targets development programs at specific subsets of cancer populations, and simultaneously develops diagnostic tools that direct a compound in development to the population that is most likely to benefit from its use. Clovis Oncology is headquartered in Boulder, Colorado, and has additional offices in San Francisco, California and Cambridge, UK.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV