- Some stock was bought two weeks ago after careful evaluation, with an iota of trust thrown the direction of the bullish professionals. Today, arrows have been able to pierce the iron side of the ship named "rally."
- An investor is unable to find new themes, neither in order to profit from the next big thing or to avoid a mini black swan event. (Maybe, on that first item, some went to check out SecondMarket and purchase a few shares in the latest video sharing startup with no revenue but a climbing valuation.)
- There is a sense that others have all the information and that, more often than now, the small guy gets the shaft.
The Day Ahead: The 'Mean, Nasty Email' Stock Indicator
Aug 29, 2012 | 09:00 AM EDT
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas