- Some stock was bought two weeks ago after careful evaluation, with an iota of trust thrown the direction of the bullish professionals. Today, arrows have been able to pierce the iron side of the ship named "rally."
- An investor is unable to find new themes, neither in order to profit from the next big thing or to avoid a mini black swan event. (Maybe, on that first item, some went to check out SecondMarket and purchase a few shares in the latest video sharing startup with no revenue but a climbing valuation.)
- There is a sense that others have all the information and that, more often than now, the small guy gets the shaft.
The Day Ahead: The 'Mean, Nasty Email' Stock Indicator
Aug 29, 2012 | 09:00 AM EDT
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.