Guidewire Software, Inc. (NYSE: GWRE), a provider of flexible core system software to Property/Casualty insurers, today announced its participation in two investor conferences in September. Each presentation will be webcast live and available under the "Webcasts and Presentations" section on the Company's investor relations website at http://ir.guidewire.com.
Marcus Ryu, Chief Executive Officer, and Karen Blasing, Chief Financial Officer will present at:
- The 2012 Citi Technology Conference in New York City. The presentation is scheduled to begin at 2:00 pm ET / 11:00 am PT on Thursday September 6, 2012.
- The Deutsche Bank 2012 Technology Conference in Las Vegas. The presentation is scheduled to begin at 5:30 pm ET / 2:30 pm PT on Tuesday September 11, 2012.
About Guidewire Software
Guidewire Software is a provider of core system software to the global Property/Casualty (general) insurance industry. Designed to be flexible and scalable, Guidewire solutions give insurers the capability to deliver excellent service, increase market share and lower operating costs. Guidewire InsuranceSuite™, consisting of Guidewire PolicyCenter®, Guidewire ClaimCenter® and Guidewire BillingCenter® spans the key functional areas in insurance – underwriting and policy administration, claims management, and billing. Guidewire is headquartered in Foster City, California, with offices in Beijing, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Munich, Paris, Sydney, Tokyo, and Toronto. For more information, please visit www.guidewire.com.NOTE: Guidewire, Guidewire Software, Guidewire ClaimCenter, Guidewire PolicyCenter, Guidewire BillingCenter, Guidewire InsuranceSuite, Deliver Insurance Your Way, and the Guidewire logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Guidewire Software, Inc.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts