- Remote Support of iOS Devices : IT professionals now have the ability to provide support for iPad and iPhone users and their mobile devices via optimized chat, as well as the ability to conduct secure chat sessions, update profiles and configure device settings remotely. Profiles created with the iPhone Configuration Utility can also be shared to troubleshoot problems and set business policies.
- GoToAssist for Android – free remote support app : IT professionals can deliver live support anytime, anywhere directly from their Android mobile device, instantly connecting to their clients’ computers at no cost. In addition, GoToAssist paid subscribers receive the added benefits of access to unattended machines, diagnostic viewing and other support tools.
- Updated GoToAssist App for iPad : In the new version, paid subscribers can now view diagnostic information about the computer supported, email the .TXT file of all the diagnostic reports, and transfer support sessions started from the GoToAssist Expert desktop application to the GoToAssist app for iPad (and vice versa).
- Session Recording : This new optional recording feature captures active support and chat sessions for auditing and training, enabling better monitoring of technician effectiveness and customer support. Recordings are stored for 90 days in standard downloadable MPEG-4 format.
- Language support: International versions of GoToAssist Remote Support and Monitoring are now available in French and German.
Citrix GoToAssist Enhances Mobile And BYOD Support
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts