BALTIMORE, Aug. 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Under Armour, Inc. (NYSE: UA) today announced that management will present at the Goldman Sachs Nineteenth Annual Global Retailing Conference being held in New York City on Wednesday, September 5, 2012 at 2:15 p.m. ET.
To listen to the audio portion of the presentation live, log onto http://investor.underarmour.com/events.cfm or http://cc.talkpoint.com/gold006/090512a_gm/?entity=38_SQ2MD21.
The audio portion of the presentation will be archived and available for replay approximately one hour after the live event until October 3, 2012.About Under Armour, Inc.Under Armour ® (NYSE: UA) is a leading developer, marketer, and distributor of branded performance apparel, footwear, and accessories. The brand's moisture-wicking fabrications are engineered in many different designs and styles for wear in nearly every climate to provide a performance alternative to traditional products. The Company's products are sold worldwide and worn by athletes at all levels, from youth to professional, on playing fields around the globe. The Under Armour global headquarters is in Baltimore, Maryland, with European headquarters in Amsterdam's Olympic Stadium, and additional offices in Denver, Hong Kong, Toronto, and Guangzhou, China. For further information, please visit the Company's website at www.ua.com. SOURCE Under Armour, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV