Durata Therapeutics (NASDAQ: DRTX) today announced that data from multiple studies of its investigational drug dalbavancin and of the outpatient management of acute bacterial skin and soft tissue infection (abSSTI) will be presented in five posters during the 52 nd Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy (ICAAC). The conference will be held in San Francisco, CA from September 9-12, 2012.
Sunday, September 9, 2012
- Update of Dalbavancin (DAL) Activity in the USA: Report from the SENTRY Program (2011). (Jones, et al). Session Number: 010, Presentation Number: C2-138, 11:30 AM – 1:30 PM (Halls A-C)
- Comparative In Vitro Activity of Dalbavancin (DAL) and Other Gram- Positive Agents Against a Recent Collection of European Bacterial Isolates (Simenauer, et al). Session Number 010, Presentation Number: C2-134, 11:30 – 1:30 PM (Halls A-C).
- Costs of Outpatient Parenteral Antibiotic Therapy (OPAT) for the Management of Gram+ Acute Bacterial Skin and Soft Tissue Infections (abSSTIs) (Khachatryan, et al). Session Number: 020, Presentation Number: K-239, 11:30 AM – 1:30 PM (Halls A-C)
Monday, September 10, 2012
- A Single-Center, Randomized, Placebo- and Positive-Controlled, Parallel-Group Study of the Electrocardiographic Effects of Dalbavancin in Healthy Male and Female Subjects. (Dunne, et al). Session Number: 082, Presentation Number: A-623, 11:15 AM – 1:15 PM (Halls A-C)
Tuesday, September 11, 2012
- A Multi-Site Study Comparing an 18-24h Commercially Prepared Dried MIC Susceptibility System to the CLSI Broth Microdilution Method for Dalbavancin Using Fastidious and non-Fastidious Gram-Positive Organisms (Killian, et al). Session Number: 173, Presentation Number: E-1467, 11:15 AM- 1:15 PM (Halls A-C)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts