Durata Therapeutics (NASDAQ: DRTX) today announced that data from multiple studies of its investigational drug dalbavancin and of the outpatient management of acute bacterial skin and soft tissue infection (abSSTI) will be presented in five posters during the 52 nd Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy (ICAAC). The conference will be held in San Francisco, CA from September 9-12, 2012.
Sunday, September 9, 2012
- Update of Dalbavancin (DAL) Activity in the USA: Report from the SENTRY Program (2011). (Jones, et al). Session Number: 010, Presentation Number: C2-138, 11:30 AM – 1:30 PM (Halls A-C)
- Comparative In Vitro Activity of Dalbavancin (DAL) and Other Gram- Positive Agents Against a Recent Collection of European Bacterial Isolates (Simenauer, et al). Session Number 010, Presentation Number: C2-134, 11:30 – 1:30 PM (Halls A-C).
- Costs of Outpatient Parenteral Antibiotic Therapy (OPAT) for the Management of Gram+ Acute Bacterial Skin and Soft Tissue Infections (abSSTIs) (Khachatryan, et al). Session Number: 020, Presentation Number: K-239, 11:30 AM – 1:30 PM (Halls A-C)
Monday, September 10, 2012
- A Single-Center, Randomized, Placebo- and Positive-Controlled, Parallel-Group Study of the Electrocardiographic Effects of Dalbavancin in Healthy Male and Female Subjects. (Dunne, et al). Session Number: 082, Presentation Number: A-623, 11:15 AM – 1:15 PM (Halls A-C)
Tuesday, September 11, 2012
- A Multi-Site Study Comparing an 18-24h Commercially Prepared Dried MIC Susceptibility System to the CLSI Broth Microdilution Method for Dalbavancin Using Fastidious and non-Fastidious Gram-Positive Organisms (Killian, et al). Session Number: 173, Presentation Number: E-1467, 11:15 AM- 1:15 PM (Halls A-C)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV