- U.S. Fine Jewelry brands, consisting of Zales Jewelers, Zales Outlet and Gordon’s Jewelers, increased comparable store sales 11.2 percent. This increase follows a 9.7 percent rise in the same period last year.
- Canadian Fine Jewelry brands, consisting of Peoples Jewellers and Mappins Jewellers, increased comparable store sales 2.0 percent. This increase follows an 18.1 percent rise in the same period last year. At constant exchange rates, comparable store sales increased 7.1 percent in the fourth quarter of fiscal 2012, following an increase of 9.7 percent in the same period last year.
- Kiosk Jewelry increased comparable store sales 2.7 percent. In the same period last year, comparable store sales rose 1.3 percent.
Zale Reports Fourth Quarter And Fiscal Year 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.