ATLANTA, Aug. 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- School is back in session, and teachers aren't the only ones giving out "extra credit." IHG (InterContinental Hotels Group) today announced the Holiday Inn Resort ® "Extra Credit" offer which rewards guests with a $50 Resort Credit to use on property when they stay at least two nights Sept. 4 through Nov. 30, 2012, when booked at www.holidayinnresorts.com/extracredit starting today. The "extra credit" can be used toward breakfast, lunch, water ski rentals, bike rentals and more. For each additional night stayed, guests will receive another $25.
"Summer may be winding down but there are still great vacation travel deals," said Del Ross, vice president, Americas Sales & Marketing, IHG. "Whether it's a family of five or a couple of friends who want to visit Holiday Inn Resort beach locations or action-packed attraction areas, we're making it possible to create memorable experiences affordably."
And if that wasn't enough, Holiday Inn Resort is sweetening the deal further for Holiday Inn hotels Twitter followers with their " Resort Stay Giveaway". Prizes range from a one night stay up to an eight night stay at any Holiday Inn Resort location in the U.S., Mexico and the Caribbean. The more tweets, the bigger the prizes get.
Here's how the " Resort Stay Giveaway" works:
- Follow @HolidayInn on Twitter
- Tell us why you would love to stay at a resort for your next vacation with the #ResortLove hashtag
- Tweet daily for more chances to win
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV