NEW YORK, Aug. 29, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ventrus Biosciences, Inc. (Nasdaq:VTUS) a pharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing gastrointestinal products, today announced that Dr. Russell Ellison, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, will be presenting at the following upcoming investor conferences during the month of September 2012.
Conference: Stifel Nicolaus 2012 Healthcare Conference
Date: Wednesday, September 5, 2012 at 4:25 p.m. Eastern Time in Boston, MAConference: UBS Global Life Sciences Conference Date: Thursday, September 20, 2012 at 2:00 p.m. Eastern Time in New York, NY A live webcast and replay of the presentation will be available on the "Investors" section of the Company's website. About Ventrus Ventrus is a development stage pharmaceutical company focused on the development of late-stage prescription drugs for gastrointestinal problems, specifically anal disorders. Our lead product is topical diltiazem (VEN 307) for the treatment of anal fissures for which the first Phase 3 trial was initiated in November 2010, and reported positive top line results in May 2012. Our product candidate portfolio also includes topical phenylephrine (VEN 308) intended to treat fecal incontinence. VEN 307 and VEN 308 are two molecules that were previously approved and marketed for other indications and that have been formulated into our in-licensed proprietary topical treatments for these new gastrointestinal indications.
CONTACT: Ventrus BioSciences, Inc. David Barrett 646-706-5208 email@example.com Argot Partners David Pitts 212-600-1902 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV