- Walt Disney World: The Magic Kingdom's attractions are beloved by all ages, with rides even for the little ones. Parades, musicals and fantastic nightly fireworks add an extra-special touch.
- Discovery Cove: Swim with dolphins, hand-feed exotic birds and snorkel a tropical reef surrounded by thousands of fish.
- Cirque du Soleil: Permanently housed in Downtown Disney, Cirque du Soleil performs nightly for visitors to Orlando.
- Disney's Hollywood Studios: Kids will find their favorite characters, as well as experience their favorite movies first-hand.
- Epcot: Travel around the world, dining and shopping in 11 different countries, while taking in a number of rides and educational attractions.
- Wizarding World of Harry Potter: Kids and parents can explore Hogsmeade and Hogwarts, and fly with Hippogriffs, at Universal Orlando's Islands of Adventure.
- Disney's Animal Kingdom: The safari adventure takes guests in open-air Jeeps across the rugged grounds where rhinos, giraffes and zebras roam.
- Typhoon Lagoon & Blizzard Beach: Cool off on water slides, in lazy rivers and in wave pools.
- SeaWorld Orlando: Kids can get up-close-and-personal with dolphins, beluga whales, sea lions and other aquatic life, before enjoying roller and water coasters.
- Universal's Islands of Adventure: One thrill-seeking ride after another, including Doctor Doom's Fearfall and the Incredible Hulk Coaster.
The 5 Best Vacations For Families This Fall
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts