BERLIN, Aug. 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- NETGEAR ®, Inc. (NASDAQGM: NTGR), a global networking company that delivers innovative products to consumers, businesses and service providers, today announced the availability of the NETGEAR N900 4-Port WiFi Adapter (WNCE4004). The adapter connects up to four Ethernet-enabled devices - like Smart TVs, Blu-ray™ players, Xbox 360 ®, PlayStation ®3 and others - to WiFi for ultra-fast HD video streaming at 450Mbps on each WiFi band, providing an unparalleled home entertainment experience.
The NETGEAR N900 4-port WiFi Adapter supports multiple, simultaneous 1080 HD wireless streams so consumers can enjoy HD content from Netflix ®, Vudu™, YouTube™, Hulu ® Plus and other Internet content services, as well as an improved gaming experience with lower-latency. The NETGEAR adapter is ideal for upgrading home theater and gaming devices to Dual Band N 450 Mbps WiFi for an enhanced entertainment experience. For those who already have a dual-band router, the NETGEAR N900 Video and Gaming 4-Port WiFi Adapter is a way to add 5-GHz performance to gaming consoles, TVs and Blu-ray players which is ideal for demanding tasks such as HD video streaming.
Streaming HD content to Ethernet-enabled devices at home often requires a wired connection that is frequently impractical to install. The NETGEAR N900 4-port WiFi Adapter quickly and easily makes an Internet connection for multiple wired devices in a room via WiFi, which eliminates the need and additional cost of having to use multiple USB WiFi adapters for the respective devices. Because of the adapter's small form factor, it can easily be placed next to a TV or within a home entertainment center.
Connectivity for an Enhanced Entertainment Experience
- Wirelessly stream multiple 1080p HD videos throughout your home
- Ideal for upgrading your PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, or any device with an Ethernet port, to the maximum (450 Mbps) WiFi speed
- Connect up to four devices like Blu-ray players, smart TVs, streaming players and game consoles
- Dual band WiFi connects to an existing 2.4, or better yet, a 5 GHz WiFi access point, gateway or router to eliminate interference, providing greater signal quality and performance for online gaming and HD video streaming
- Optimized for buffer and glitch-free HD video streaming when watching video from streaming sites like Netflix, Hulu, Amazon®, Vudu, Crackle®, YouTube and more
- One-touch Wi-Fi Protected Setup® (WPS) wireless connection
- Wi-Fi Protected Access® (WPA2-PSK, WPA-PSK) and WEP data encryption
- Four 10/100 Mbps Ethernet ports to connect to home A/V devices
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV