BERLIN, Aug. 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- NETGEAR®, Inc. (NASDAQGM: NTGR), a global networking company that delivers innovative products to consumers, businesses and service providers, today announced the NETGEAR N750 Dual Band Gigabit WiFi Router - Premium Edition (WNDR4300), a wireless solution that combines a rich feature set with blazing fast 750Mbps (300 + 450 Mbps) speed to stream HD video, support multiplayer gaming and handle large file transfers. Featuring secure NETGEAR ReadyShare® Cloud service and compatibility with Apple® Time Machine®, the NETGEAR N750 is a cost-effective router that makes home networks faster, more reliable and easier to manage in medium-to-large homes.
The NETGEAR N750 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Premium Router includes NETGEAR ReadyShare Cloud service, which enables the creation of a highly secure private cloud for easily accessing and sharing files wirelessly. NETGEAR ReadyShare Cloud keeps all your files stored securely at home but available to transfer, edit or share anywhere, anytime remotely via your smartphone, tablet or PC. Simply and securely drag and drop files and folders without the hassle of using multiple file sharing sites or uploading.
The NETGEAR N750 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Premium Router's compatibility with Apple Time Machine provides automatic wireless backup to a connected USB hard drive for Macs. The router also offers expanded TiVo® Storage via a connected USB drive for saving your favorite programs and NETGEAR ReadyShare Printer for sharing USB printers on the network. Simultaneous dual band (2.4 and 5.0 GHZ) and four gigabit Ethernet ports ensure an ultra-fast connection and stronger WiFi connections for medium-to-larger homes.
"The NETGEAR N750 Premium WiFi router provides a feature rich solution to meet increasing consumer demand for safe and secure access to data anytime and anywhere," said Sandeep Harpalani, senior product line manager for wireless networking, NETGEAR. "By offering a feature set unmatched by any other wireless router on the market, NETGEAR raises the bar and firmly reiterates its position of leadership in the market."The NETGEAR N750 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router Difference:
- Faster WiFi speed – up to 750 Mbps (300 + 450 Mbps) for fast HD video streaming, simultaneous downloads and lag-free online gaming
- NETGEAR ReadyShare Printer easily turns any existing USB printer into a fully functional networked printer that is compatible with Macs and PCs
- NETGEAR Genie® is a free utility for PCs and Macs that enables home users to easily control, monitor, repair and manage their home networks through a simple dashboard
- Makes any printer compatible with Apple AirPrint TM so that iPads® or iPhones® can print to any printer in the home
- NETGEAR MyMedia™ enables you to quickly find and play media files in your network
- Supports the DLNA standard for streaming media to DLNA-enabled HDTVs, Blu-ray™ players and game consoles
- Advanced Quality of Service (QoS) provides the best possible viewing experience for Internet video by giving priority to video streams over other home network traffic
- Security is provided by WPA and WPA2 protocols for WiFi, double firewall (SPI and NAT) protection against Internet threats, and denial-of-service (DoS) attack prevention
- NETGEAR Live Parental Controls offer centralized, flexible and reliable parental control through web filtering for all devices on the network for a safe online environment
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV