Exterran Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: EXH) today announced that Brad Childers, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Bill Austin, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, are scheduled to present at the Barclays Capital CEO Energy-Power Conference in New York City on Wednesday, Sept. 5, 2012 at 12:25 p.m. Eastern Time. If you would like to listen to the presentation during the conference, please enter this URL: http://cc.talkpoint.com/barc002/090412a_lp/?entity=109_6SMMOJW or log onto our website, www.exterran.com. The slideshow that accompanies this presentation will be available on our website concurrently with the presentation. Within 24 hours of the live presentation, the presentation will also be archived for replay on our website for 30 days.
Exterran Holdings, Inc. is a global market leader in full service natural gas compression and a premier provider of operations, maintenance, service and equipment for oil and natural gas production, processing and transportation applications. Exterran Holdings serves customers across the energy spectrum--from producers to transporters to processors to storage owners. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, Exterran has approximately 10,000 employees and operates in approximately 30 countries. For more information, visit www.exterran.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV