The forum actually offers cheaper soda, as it sells for $2.50 a drink.
Tschudy says Aramark was going to host small private parties in which groups would essentially pay a flat fee for the bar for a minimum of three hours. The RNC scrapped the plan.
Maybe Republicans went cheap on the liquid fun, but Tschudy admits that the price tag could be dependent on the distributor's deals. A few years ago, the bartender says the cheapest scotch Aramark would offer was Dewars, but Cutty Sark started to offer more product at a lower cost.
In the time that he talks a handful of people purchase water and soda, but no one orders a stiff drink. Either way, Tschudy seems content.Tschudy says this job and his work in catering allow him to stay in Tampa, which he says he wouldn't trade for any other city in the United States. His blue eyes peer into the blue sky outside as he reveals a gapped grin. -- Written by Joe Deaux in Tampa, Fla. >Contact by Email. Follow @JoeDeaux
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV