Herbalife Ltd. (NYSE: HLF) welcomes experts from Ireland and Colombia to its Nutrition Advisory Board.
The Nutrition Advisory Board is comprised of leading experts from around the world in the fields of nutrition and health who inform, educate and train Herbalife independent distributors on the principles of nutrition, physical activity and healthy lifestyle. The board is chaired by David Heber, M.D., Ph.D., director of the Center for Human Nutrition at the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA).
Jaime Orrego Gaviria, M.D. is an expert in neonatology medicine in Colombia. He has been in private practice since 1982 and is currently Director of the NICU at Fundación Clínica del Valle del Lili, Cali-Colombia. Gaviria received his medical degree from the Universidad de Antioquia, Medellín, and has a post-graduate degree in pediatrics and a specialism in neonatology. He holds several memberships of professional and honorary societies, such as The Colombian Society of Pediatrics and Neonatology. Gaviria lectures extensively and has been published on a variety of topics concerning pediatrics, perinatology and neonatology.
Carel le Roux, MBChB, MSc, MRCP, FRCPath, PhD is an expert in metabolic medicine and is currently a Professor of Experimental Pathology, University College, Dublin, Ireland. Professor le Roux received his medical degree from the University of Pretoria, South Africa and his PhD in 2005 from Imperial College London. He is a member of a number of learned societies, such as the Association for the Study of Obesity and the Nutrition Society. He has been published extensively and currently holds a number of editorial roles for journals in his field, including Metabolic Journal Watch, Clinical Obesity, and Surgery for Obesity and Related Diseases. He has also represented South Africa in athletics at the World Indoor Championships and the Commonwealth Games.About Herbalife Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV