ReachLocal, Inc. (NASDAQ:RLOC), a leader in local online marketing solutions for small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs), has opened additional offices in Canada and Germany during 2012. The company has been conducting business in Canada since 2008, and in the second quarter opened new offices in Calgary, Ottawa and Edmonton. Similarly, ReachLocal, which in 2011 opened its first German office in Berlin along with Dusseldorf, has now expanded its presence into Munich and Frankfurt. ReachLocal now has five offices in Canada and four offices in Germany. The company serves more than 20,000 local businesses in eight countries with 64 sales offices in United States, Canada, Australia, the United Kingdom, Germany, the Netherlands, and Japan. The company, through strategic alliances, has also expanded into New Zealand and Eastern Europe.
“We are continuing to grow our international footprint and help more local businesses reach consumers online,” said Nathan Hanks, co-founder and President of ReachLocal. “Canada and Germany present attractive growth opportunities with healthy small business climates. We’re committed to helping local businesses in these markets to acquire, manage and retain customers online.” Hanks added, “We’re pleased that the first-of-its-kind global agreement that we completed with Google last year has enabled us to accelerate the delivery of Google’s AdWords™ advertising program to local businesses internationally.”
ReachLocal was named a Google AdWords™ Premier SMB Partner in 2011, by meeting Google’s highest standards of excellence based on its in-depth AdWords expertise, full-service campaign management capabilities, one-on-one customer support, and extensive Google product and account management training.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV