TAMPA, Fla., Aug. 28, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bloomin' Brands, Inc. (Nasdaq:BLMN) today announced that it will release results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2012, on Tuesday, September 4, 2012 after the market closes. The Company will host a conference call to review its financial results on Wednesday, September 5, 2012 at 9:00 AM EDT.
The conference call can be accessed live, via telephone, by dialing (877) 941-2068, or (480) 629-9712 for international callers. A replay will be available beginning one hour after the end of the call and can be accessed by dialing (877) 870-5176 or (858) 384-5517 for international callers; the conference ID is 4561707. The replay will be available until Wednesday, September 12, 2012.
The call will be webcast live from the Company's website at http://www.bloominbrands.com under the investor relations section. An archive of this webcast will be available on the Company's website for 30 days after the call.About Bloomin' Brands, Inc. Bloomin' Brands, Inc. is a portfolio of restaurants brands comprised of Outback Steakhouse, Carrabba's Italian Grill, Bonefish Grill, Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar and Roy's with more than 1,400 restaurants in 48 states and 20 countries and territories internationally.
CONTACT: Bloomin' Brands, Inc. Investor Relations Mark W. Seymour, Jr. (813) 282-1225 Investor@bloominbrands.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV