FIS™ (NYSE:FIS), the world’s largest provider of banking and payments technology, announced that Aite Group has honored it with three market-leader awards, raising to 10 the number of such recognitions FIS has received in 2012 for its core bank-processing solutions.
In its new report, The Leading U.S. Core Vendors: Fueling Financial Institution Initiatives, the independent research and advisory firm recognized FIS with awards in the categories of vendor experience, technology and ease of integration. Aite Group focuses on business, technology and regulatory issues that affect the financial services industry.
Its report analyzed the U.S. core system replacement market, key trends shaping its future and business drivers that will drive increased momentum. It also compared U.S. bank and credit union core system offerings and changes in the competitive landscape. FIS’ awards honored it for:
- Profile, FIS’ strategic real-time core banking solution, as recipient of the Leader of the Pack Award. It recognizes the vendor overall experience in a specific market, including total client base in the designated market segment, number of signed clients for the proposed solution and 2011 successes.
- Profile as the recipient of the Technology Award, recognizing its high level of technological sophistication, including solution architecture and interoperability, reliability, security and scalability. Profile serves more than 200 clients globally.
- Its IBS solution, which won the Alliance Award. It recognizes ease of integration with other third-party solutions, including quality and depth of integration with third-party solutions, ease of implementation and incremental cost to add an ancillary service or solution.
“We are honored to be acknowledged for our core processing solutions,” said Anthony Jabbour, executive vice president, FIS Financial Solutions Group. “Our continued objective seeks to provide leading technology solutions that enable our clients to achieve their strategic operational goals, mitigate risk and drive growth in their target markets. This outside recognition validates the strength and quality of our solutions and the benefits they bring to our clients.”According to a recent study by Aite Group, U.S. financial institutions are expected to invest more than $4 billion in core system replacements over the next three years. “With an increase forecasted in U.S. core replacement systems over the next few years, core solution providers must deliver platforms that meet their clients’ growing regulatory and compliance needs and tools that set them apart from their competitors,” said Christine Barry, research director, Aite Group. “FIS continues to be a leading player in the core solutions market with comprehensive offerings that address the growing challenges of financial institutions of all sizes.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
24/7 market commentary from Jim Cramer and 20+ veteran Wall Street gurus. Get access to the latest trading ideas on stocks, options, and ETFs as well as a real-time forum to see the pros exchanging their investment ideas.
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV