JACKSONVILLE, Fla., Aug. 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Fidelity National Financial, Inc. (NYSE:FNF), a leading provider of title insurance, mortgage services, and restaurant and diversified services, today announced that it has closed its issuance of
$400 million of its 5.50% Notes due
September 1, 2022, through joint book-running managers Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated, Barclays Capital Inc., J.P. Morgan Securities LLC and Wells Fargo Securities, LLC. The notes were priced at 99.513% of their principal amount to yield 5.564% per annum. The notes will pay interest semi-annually on the 1st of March and September, beginning
March 1, 2013, and mature on
September 1, 2022. Jefferies & Company, Inc., Stephens Inc., Dowling & Partners Securities, LLC and Keefe, Bruyette & Woods, Inc. acted as co-managers.
On September 28, 2012, FNF will use the net proceeds of the issuance of the notes to fund the repayment of the $236.5 million aggregate principal amount outstanding of FNF's 5.25% unsecured notes, which have a stated maturity of March 2013. FNF will use the remainder of the net proceeds of the issuance of the notes for general corporate purposes.
The notes were offered pursuant to a prospectus supplement and accompanying prospectus, which can be obtained by calling Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated, toll-free at 800-294-1322, Barclays Capital Inc., toll-free at 888-603-5847, J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, collect at 212-834-4533 or Wells Fargo Securities, LLC, toll-free at 800-326-5897. This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy securities, nor shall there be any sale of the notes in any jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such jurisdiction.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV