Equity One, Inc. (NYSE:EQY), an owner, developer, and operator of shopping centers, announced today that Equity One’s board of directors has appointed Galia Maor, former Bank Leumi Le-Israel B.M. Group chief executive officer, as a new independent director.
Ms. Maor served as the CEO of Bank Leumi Le-Israel from 1995 until May 2012 and previously held senior management positions with the Bank of Israel, including Supervisor of Banks and Chairperson of the Advisory Committee on Banking Issues. She has extensive banking, regulatory and financial services expertise in addition to broad international experience.
“We are delighted to welcome Galia Maor to our board of directors,” said Chaim Katzman, Chairman of Equity One. “We are fortunate to attract such a talented leader who has a proven ability to combine long term vision with practical management expertise.”
ABOUT EQUITY ONE, INC.As of June 30, 2012, Equity One’s consolidated property portfolio comprised 165 properties consisting of approximately 16.8 million square feet of gross leasable area, including 142 shopping centers, 11 development or redevelopment properties, five non-retail properties and seven land parcels.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV