SUNNYVALE, Calif., Aug. 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Maxim Integrated Products, Inc. (NASDAQ: MXIM) announced today that Chief Financial Officer Bruce Kiddoo will be presenting at the 2012 Citi Technology Conference in New York City, New York. The presentation is scheduled to begin at 1:30 pm Eastern Time on September 4, 2012. Interested parties unable to attend the conference can listen to a live audio webcast available at http://www.maxim-ic.com/citi2012. A replay of the audio webcast will be available for 90 days at the same location.
The Company also announced that Chief Financial Officer Bruce Kiddoo will be presenting at Deutsche Bank's 2012 dbAccess Technology Conference in Las Vegas, Nevada. This presentation is scheduled to begin at 11:30 am Pacific Time on September 11, 2012. Interested parties unable to attend the conference can listen to a live audio webcast available at http://www.maxim-ic.com/db2012. A replay of this audio webcast will be available for 90 days at the same location.
A bout MaximMaxim makes highly integrated analog and mixed-signal semiconductors. Maxim reported revenue of approximately $2.4 billion for fiscal 2012. For more information, go to www.Maxim-ic.com. Contact: Venk NathamuniManaging Director, Investor Relations(408) 470-5715 SOURCE Maxim Integrated Products, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV