GRAND PRAIRIE, Texas, Aug. 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Six Flags Entertainment Corporation (NYSE:SIX) the world's largest regional theme park company, announced today that it will participate in the following upcoming investor conferences:
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch Media, Communications & Entertainment Conference – September 12, 2012 at the Beverly Wilshire hotel in Beverly Hills, CA
- Credit Suisse Small & Mid Cap Conference – September 20, 2012 at the New York Palace hotel in New York, NY
- Wells Fargo Technology, Media & Telecom Conference – November 8, 2012 at the New York Palace hotel in New York, NY
- UBS Global Media and Communications Conference – December 4, 2012 at the Grand Hyatt New York hotel in New York, NY
Copies of presentations used at the conferences will be posted on the company's Investor Relations website at
About Six Flags Entertainment Corporation Six Flags Entertainment Corporation is the world's largest regional theme park company with $1.0 billion in revenue and 19 parks across the United States, Mexico and Canada. For more than 50 years, Six Flags has entertained millions of families with world-class coasters, themed rides, thrilling water parks and unique attractions including up-close animal encounters, Fright Fest and Holiday in the Park. For more information visit www.sixflags.com .
SOURCE Six Flags Entertainment Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV