The Shuman Law Firm today announced that it is investigating potential claims against certain officers and directors of Kosmos Energy Ltd. ("Kosmos" or the "Company") (NYSE: KOS). Kosmos engages in the exploration and production of oil and gas in Africa and South America.
The firm’s investigation primarily concerns underperformance at the Company's "Jubilee" oil field project off the coast of the Republic of Ghana and the Company’s related public disclosures. These ongoing issues have led to the filing of numerous lawsuits against the Company and have coincided with a drop in Kosmos’ stock price since the Company’s initial public offering price of $18 per share to less than $10 per share.
If you currently own Kosmos common stock and are interested in discussing your rights as a shareholder, or have information relating to this investigation, please contact Kip B. Shuman or Rusty E. Glenn toll free at (866) 974-8626 or email Mr. Shuman at firstname.lastname@example.org or email Mr. Glenn at email@example.com.
The Shuman Law Firm represents investors throughout the nation, concentrating its practice in securities class actions and shareholder derivative actions.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV