CANTON, Ohio, Aug. 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Executives from The Timken Company (NYSE: TKR) will present at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch Industrials & Materials Investor Conference on Sept. 6, 2012, at 2:05 p.m. EDT, in Boston.
Presenting on behalf of Timken will be James W. Griffith, president and chief executive officer, and Glenn A. Eisenberg, executive vice president – finance and administration. Timken will make a live webcast of the presentation available for download at www.timken.com/investors. A replay of the webcast will be posted via the same website link until Sept. 20, 2012.
About The Timken CompanyThe Timken Company (NYSE: TKR; www.timken.com) keeps the world turning with innovative friction management and mechanical power transmission products and services that help machinery perform more efficiently and reliably. With sales of $5.2 billion in 2011 and approximately 21,000 people operating in 30 countries, Timken is Where You Turn® for better performance. Contacts - Media: Dan Minnich, Ofc: 330.471.7760, firstname.lastname@example.org;Investors: Steve Tschiegg, Ofc: 330.471.7446, email@example.com, The Timken Company. SOURCE The Timken Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV