FEDERAL WAY, Wash., Aug. 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Patty Bedient, executive vice president and CFO, will represent Weyerhaeuser Company (NYSE:WY) at the UBS Global Paper & Forest Products Conference on Wednesday, September 12 in New York.
Bedient is scheduled to present at 9:15 a.m. Eastern time. The webcast and presentation can be accessed at http://investor.weyerhaeuser.com/. A replay of the webcast will be available for six months following the live event.
Presentation slides will be posted on www.weyerhaeuser.com under the "Investors" tab within 24 hours after the conference.Weyerhaeuser Company, one of the world's largest forest products companies, began operations in 1900. We grow and harvest trees, build homes and make a range of forest products essential to everyday lives. We manage our timberland on a sustainable basis in compliance with internationally recognized forestry standards. At the end of 2011, we employed approximately 12,800 employees in 11 countries. We have customers worldwide and generated $6.2 billion in sales from continuing operations in 2011. Our stock trades on the New York Stock exchange under the symbol WY. Learn more at www.weyerhaeuser.com. For more information contact: Media – Anthony Chavez, 253-924-7148 Analysts – Kathryn McAuley, 253-924-2058 SOURCE Weyerhaeuser Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV