Northern Dynasty Minerals
Northern Dynasty Minerals (NAK) is engaged in the exploration of mineral properties. The company holds 650 square miles of mineral claims in southwest Alaska. This stock is trading up 5.8% to $2.64 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $2.55-$2.7152-Week Range: $2.20-$10.68 Volume: 252,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 256,181 From a technical perspective, NAK is surging higher here with decent volume, and its powering above its 50-day moving average of $2.49. This move has also pushed NAK into breakout territory, since it's cleared some near-term overhead resistance levels at $2.50 to $2.65. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in NAK once it triggers its next major breakout. That trade will hit once NAK clears some past overhead resistance levels at $2.72 to $2.94 with high volume. Look for volume off that move that registers near or above 256,181 shares. At last check, NAK has hit an intraday high of $2.72 and volume is close to surpassing its three-month average action of 256,181 shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then NAK will have a great chance of making a monster move back towards its next significant overhead resistance level near $4. Traders should use NAK's 50-day moving average of $2.49 and $2.26 as near-term support levels.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV