Bacterin International (BONE) develops, manufactures and markets biologics products to domestic and international markets through Bacterin's biologics division. This stock is trading up 8.5% at $1.65 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $1.51-$1.6652-Week Range: $1.10-$3.93 Volume: 256,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 236,359 Shares of BONE are ripping higher today after the company said it secured $25 million non-dilutive financing with an affiliate of OrbiMed Advisors. The financing will enable Bacterin to execute it growth strategy through anticipated profitability. From a technical perspective, BONE is soaring higher here right off its 50-day moving average of $1.47 with above average volume. This move is quickly pushing BONE within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit once BONE clears some near-term overhead resistance levels at $1.70 to $1.72 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades once BONE sustains a move or close above $1.70 to $1.72 with volume that's near or above 236,359 shares. Keep in mind that traders can get long BONE off weakness and anticipate that breakout, and simply key off $1.33 as near-term support. If that breakout triggers soon, then look for BONE to re-test and possibly take out its next major overhead resistance levels at $2 to $2.13 in the near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV