Xoma (XOMA) is a biopharmaceutical company engaged in the discovery, development and manufacture of therapeutic antibodies and other agents designed to treat inflammatory, autoimmune, infectious and oncological diseases.. This stock is trading up 3.8% at $3.32 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $3.18-$3.3752-Week Range: $1.04-$4.13 Volume: 238,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 745,805 From a technical perspective, XOMA is moving notably higher here back above its 50-day moving average of $3.31 with light volume. This move is quickly pushing XOMA within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit once XOMA takes out some near-term overhead resistance levels at $3.30 to $3.36 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in XOMA as long as it's trending above some near-term support at $3, and then once it sustains a move or close above $3.30 to $3.36 with volume that's near or above 745,805 shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then XOMA will have a great chance of re-testing and possibly taking out its next major overhead resistance levels at $3.97 to $4.13. Keep in mind that if $4.13 is taken out soon with volume, then the next major overhead resistance level sits at $5.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV