Nanosphere (NSPH) develops, manufactures and markets an advanced molecular diagnostics platform, the Verigene System, which enables simple, low cost, and highly sensitive genomic and protein testing on a single platform. This stock is trading up 4.7% at $3.79 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $3.57-$3.89 52-Week Range: $0.89-$3.73Volume: 1.1 million Three-Month Average Volume: 1.1 million From a technical perspective, NSPH is moving sharply higher here with above average volume. This stock has been uptrending very strong for the last three months, with shares soaring from $1.63 to today's intraday high of $3.89. During that move, NSPH has been consistently making higher lows and higher highs, which is bullish technical price action. That move has also pushed NSPH into breakout territory today, since the stock has started to move above some near-term overhead resistance at $3.73. Traders should now look for long-biased trades as long as NSPH is trending above some near-term support at $3.36 to $3.27, and then once it sustains a move or close above $3.73 to $3.89 with high volume. Look for volume off that move that's near or above 1,088,680 shares. If this breakout continues to trigger, then look for NSPH to hit $4.50 to $5.50 in the near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV