XenoPort (XNPT) is a biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing a portfolio of internally for the treatment of neurological disorders. This stock is trading up 4.5% at $9.35 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $8.93-$9.7052-Week Range: $3.46-$9.04 Volume: 327,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 578,400 >>5 Stocks Under $10 Set to Soar From a technical perspective, XNPT is ripping higher here with decent volume, and this stock has moved into breakout territory above some near-term overhead resistance at $9. This move has also pushed XNPT into new 52-week high territory, after the stock hit an intraday high today of $9.70. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in XNPT as long as it's trending above $8.50 to $9 with strong upside volume flows. I would consider any upside volume day that registers near or above 578,400 shares as bullish. If XNPT can maintain that trend, then this stock has a great chance of re-testing and possibly taking out its next significant overhead resistance levels at $11.34 to $11.82.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV