Vishay Intertechnology, Inc. (NYSE: VSH) announced today that Dr. Gerald Paul, President and Chief Executive Officer, will present at the Citi 2012 Technology Conference on Wednesday, September 5, 2012 at 3:45 PM ET in the Nassau Suite B at the Hilton New York Hotel in New York City.
Vishay will provide audio webcasts on the Investor Relations section of Vishay’s website at http://ir.vishay.com.
Vishay Intertechnology, Inc., a Fortune 1,000 Company listed on the NYSE
(VSH), is one of the world's largest manufacturers of discrete
semiconductors (diodes, MOSFETs, and infrared optoelectronics) and
passive electronic components (resistors, inductors, and capacitors).
These components are used in virtually all types of electronic devices
and equipment, in the industrial, computing, automotive, consumer,
telecommunications, military, aerospace, power supplies, and medical
markets. Vishay’s product innovations, successful acquisition strategy,
and "one-stop shop" service have made it a global industry leader.
Vishay can be found on the Internet at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV